Ah 2020. Such a weird year, but full of God's abundant blessings, and today more than ever I would like to count my blessing and sending a heartfelt gratitude to the ones who made me not only survive this year, but to live it fully.
• From opening the year with launching my baby brand @lanivatti_official on January to having an exhibition on February; both only possible with the help of @adw1ns @wynnmodels @tencel_indonesia my @npmphoto family, @alia.husin @ramadicandra @blessedmelon and so many other people that I can't mention one by one
• Created @archivesbynpm in the beginning of pandemic
• Started#CreatingFromLivingRoom photoshoots on April with my quaranteam @rommyandreass @widyalarasati @picaleva @kim_mefta @ardndut and all my beautiful @wynnmodels mused, unexpectedly learned alot more about photography, all within my apartment walls
• Created #LanivattiCabin mid year
• Redecorating #NPMhome, tending my plants and finally created a comfortable nest for myself
• Finding a new visual style from all the shoots I do at home, and still being able to create together with @bazaarindonesia
• The most unexpected blessing was to meet @andrewtsyi in such a strange way, but ended up creating the new #LNVTSignature knitwear together and for that, I'm forever grateful.
Sure, there was a lot of stress, not being able to fly home, chaos in the company, plans postponed and jobs cancelled; but I am thankful for my and my loved one's health, strength and family-like bond, it's such a privilege. Sorry for a long post, getting so emotional :') thank you, thank you for this amazing year, God.