Nowadays, social media has become one part that cannot be separated from making marketing strategies. One of them is Instagram. This social media platform is one of the most popular. Almost everyone uses the Instagram application. With the younger generation as the majority of users. Now, Instagram already has around two billion users. This explains how enthusiastic the public is to use this platform. The use of Instagram at this time is not just showing off style, but also in terms of marketing.
Sharing photos and videos phenomenon has made various brands and products use it in self-promotion. Not much different from social media marketing in general, the use of Instagram is also focused on one thing, which is seeking the attention of consumers. There are various factors that play an important role in seeking attention on Instagram, including name, logo, location, language, niche, hashtag, and content. The content referred to here is related to the marketing of a product or brand.
So what do you have to do to produce content that is of interest to the audience? The answer is to observe the current trends and interests of the audience. By adjusting trends and interests, the content created will attract the audience’s interest and can certainly influence the marketing of a particular product. Data and statistics obtained from these observations can later be a reference for you to develop a marketing strategy. Unfortunately, there are still many business people who don’t take this seriously. In fact, without this data and statistics, they will not know the demographics of their account followers, the best time to post content, how many times a website click occurs, and so on.
You can find out about the data and statistics through Instagram Analytics. To use Instagram Analytics, you need to have a business account first. In Instagram Analytics, you can see the Instagram Insight Audience and Profile Analytics of your account
You can see an analysis of any public Instagram Profile, i.e.
• Followers count — Followers of your Instagram account
• Impression — How many times your audience has seen all your posts
• Reach — The number of audiences who have seen your post
• Profile views — How many times your profile was visited
• Website clicks — The number of clicks on the link you included in your bio profile
• Mentions — The number of other Instagram account posts that mention your account in their posts
• Branded hashtags — The number of Instagram posts that use your business-specific hashtag
You can also view data about your audience, i.e.
• Gender — the number of followers of your account according to gender
• Age — the age range of your followers, between 13–17, 18–24, 25–34, 35–44, 45–54, 55–64, up to 65+
• Top location — the top five cities or countries occupied by your followers
• Followers-Hours — the average time in hours spent by your followers on Instagram each day of the week
• Followers-Days — Days of the week in which your followers are most active
Various data from Instagram Analytics can give you an idea of the actual condition of the audience. So that later, you can analyze, evaluate, and create mature marketing strategies to attract the interests of consumers. Moreover, Instagram has created its own analytics called Instagram Insight. So, it’s easier to make Instagram Analytics for your product right? Combine your understanding of your followers with Instagram Analytics and the results of the best content that interests them. Grow your business with a good marketing strategy from Instagram Analytics.