Nowadays, TikTok stopped being an entertaining platform for posting lip-sync videos. Many entrepreneurs take advantage of a new marketing approach that enables them to communicate with a versatile audience. If you want to increase engagement and boost your business, read the article to become closer to Gen Zs with the help of cool videos. Do not be afraid to look fun and bring people the use and joy with your creative content. Moreover, you can use your TikTok account for affiliate marketing and monetize the audience.
How to Become Popular on TikTok?
Understanding TikTok work principles will enable entrepreneurs to fully benefit from the social network. There are about 690 million monthly active TikTok users worldwide, and its popularity is growing exponentially. Here are two main tips to become popular on TikTok:
- Work with TikTok analytics to analyze your current performance and find the areas of improvement.
- Constantly experiment with video types you publish, hashtags you use, influencers you cooperate with, etc. Even if you’ve eventually found the perfect combination, you still need to test new approaches as TikTok’s algorithms constantly change and what was going viral last month can turn out to be worthless today.
Pros and Cons of TikTok Marketing
When choosing a TikTok marketing strategy, pay attention to its advantages and disadvantages to make the right choice.
Pros of TikTok for Businesses
Cons of TikTok for Businesses
- Many ways to engage with the audience
- Easily trackable ad performance metrics
- Chance to showcase brand’s values
- Promotion budget is significantly lower than it’d be for other social networks
- Not easy content-creation process
- Content format limitations
- Advertising investments needed
- Won’t work for brands targeting more a mature audience
Tips on How to Use TikTok for Business
Running a business account on TikTok may be challenging for starters, but these tips will help you rise to the top:
Create Eye-Catching Content
Creativity is a must component for appealing content, but appropriate video-making tools will ensure your business's success. Magisto is one of the best video editors for beginners, and you can also use Fastreel video editor for mind-blowing results.
Add Native to TikTok Background Music
Without music, your video will be dull and not attract people and bring you many views. Background music feature is unique to TikTok, so you need to properly choose an engaging sound. People can find your video by the song you added to the video, so choose trendy melodies.
Maximize the Use of TikTok Hashtags
By adding hashtags to a video caption, you will signal the audience that you are posting a particular content type. Use trendy hashtags, choose proper keywords that describe your video, and enjoy a wide reach. Branded Hashtag Challenge can boost your brand and increase TikTok engagement.
Collaborate with TikTok Influencers
Finding a TikTok influencer is a great solution to expand your reach on the platform and connect with youngsters. Here is a guide on how to find a great TikTok influencer and make a marketing campaign successful.
There are many benefits of using TikTok for business, as it allows you to increase engagement and brand awareness. We need to keep pace with the latest trends and be ready to present products and services on various platforms, and TikTok allows entrepreneurs to do it successfully.