TikTok is a popular social media platform that requires a different approach from other social media. Coming up with a TikTok marketing strategy for your brand can be tricky, but it is not impossible, plus you can also do it in fun ways. There are so many new TikTok trends, it can be captivating to hop on every trend. However, it’s important to assess what your audience wants to see. You can do it while considering the authenticity of social media content that will bring value to your brand and your followers. In this article, we are going to spark some inspiration for you to make content that will improve your TikTok engagement.
Humanize Your Post to Increase TikTok Engagement
Forget the old way of communication between brands and consumers. Behaving cold, distant, advertorial, and inhumane as brands mostly used to behave is no longer relevant these days. Leave the one-way communication brands to consumers, start to open up, and have a real interaction with them.
TikTok is a social media platform that initially gained its popularity through music and dance video content. More or less, this builds the image of TikTok. People see TikTok as a fun and entertaining social media platform. Thus, if you want to utilize TikTok for your brand to get more TikTok engagement, you need to do the same thing as other TikTok users: have fun. Build relationships with your followers, and don’t be afraid to get real and have fun.
Show your audience that there are real people behind your TikTok account, and your audience will love hearing from the people behind the brand. Here are a few TikTok content ideas to humanize your account:
- Create and share videos that tell a story to the audience about anything that inspires you. It doesn't always have to be about your brand or products. Instead, you can try sharing book recommendations, favorite movies, or the series you can’t stop talking about.
- Post videos that let your audience know the behind-the-scenes of your brand, and give them insights into your daily activities, routines, and habits.
- Make a video to share a quick and sweet little peek into your brand or company's everyday life. That way, your TikTok followers and audiences can feel more connected and closer to you. Keep it simple, fun, and interesting, let them relate and find inspiration from you.
Attract TikTok Followers Q&As
Featuring Q&As in TikTok videos is one of the incredible TikTok post ideas to share your content to a broader audience and benefit from other TikTok users. To increase your TikTok engagement rate, you need to have real interaction with your TikTok followers and audiences.
One of the ways to increase TikTok engagement is you can simply drop a post with the Q&A feature on your TikTok account and encourage them to ask the most informative or interesting questions they would like to know about you or your brand. You can try out this idea at least weekly or monthly to increase your TikTok engagement rates.
Work Together with TikTok Influencers
Creating videos together with TikTok influencers is another popular content idea that holds high potential to bring your TikTok to a broad of new audiences. Make a TikTok content with a TikTok Key Opinion Leader (KOL) in your industry or the trending influencer within your niche. The goal of collaborative work with TikTok influencers is to create fun content for your audiences while promoting your business to their followers.
The keys to successfully creating share-worthy creator collaborations are:
- Collaborate with the perfect match TikTok influencers who are relevant to your products and business.
- To be authentic, you have to encourage the TikTok influencers to have a genuine voice that their audience loves.
- Give the TikTok influencers creative freedom to create content to attract their audience.
- Measure the performance of your TikTok influencer campaigns regularly. Use the TikTok analytics tools such as Analisa.io to get full reports on your TikTok influencers' campaign performance. You need to do this so that you will know whether you are in the right direction with your chosen TikTok influencers or not.
Once your collaborative content is a success, you will get their followers to take a look at your TikTok website page, and even make purchases after following your TikTok account for more such content.
Share New Product Teasers on TikTok
Posting product teasers for your upcoming launches on TikTok is a great way to promote your products or services. Share a sneak peek at your newest product before it launched. This will trigger the curiosity of the audience. Furthermore, it will also help you gain valuable feedback and opinions on your products, resulting in good customer service.
Post Inspirational Content on TikTok
TikTok users love inspirational content. It is a good way to share your brand’s values and spirit while turning your audience into loyal TikTok followers. TikTok users love to consume content that is motivating and inspiring. Some people even visit TikTok only for their daily dose of motivation. Inspirational content is the ideal video idea for every industry as it allows uplifting and giving something in return to the audiences in exchange for TikTok engagement. For example, if you sell skincare products, you can motivate and inspire your audience by sharing the values that your company holds.