Social media is the new word of mouth. It’s where people go to find out about what’s new, and it’s where you should be if you want your brand to grow. Instagram influencers are a great way to reach your target audience and grow your business exponentially. However, you need to pick the right influencers to represent your brand. Understanding the way to discover them will help you reach your goals. To begin with, here are some benefits that you will get from the right influencers;
- Improved brand awareness: Partnering with an Instagram influencer can support you to pass the noise and make your target audience more aware of your brand.
- Broader reach of your target audience: Instagram influencers already have plenty of Instagram followers, who might also be their fans. Partnering with Instagram influencers will enhance your chance to directly tap into that audience.
- Help you engage with your target audience: the right Instagram influencer increases relatability and paints the brand as more authentic. These can be gained by directly interacting with their audiences.
- Increase leads and sales: The very nature of an Instagram influencer marketing campaign is to promote a brand or a product. Generally, this will extensively influence conversion rates.
After understanding the benefits that you can gain, it's now time to know how to find a perfect fit for Instagram influencers who can represent your brand.
Instagram influencer identification is the main challenge in an influencer marketing strategy. Therefore, you need to be specific and focused when choosing your influencers. Here are five pro tips to find the Instagram influencers that might help to find the one;
Determine the Type of Your Influencer Campaign
While creating an influencer campaign plan, make sure to consider the type of campaign that you want to run. The chosen type of influencer campaign will help you narrow the selection of influencers that you might wanna be partnered with.
There are several types of influencer campaigns that you might want to pick:
- Guest posting: getting an influencer to post on the brand's Instagram page
- Sponsored content: paying an influencer to create and share content that is linked to your brand
- Gifting: in this type of influencer campaign, brands are offering influencers gifts in exchange for mentions, posts, Instagram stories, etc.
- Contests and giveaways: creating contests as an incentive to get influencers to mention your brand or share your content
- Instagram takeover by influencer: letting an influencer take over your social media
- Affiliates: giving affiliate codes to influencers so they can be your affiliate
- Discount codes: allowing influencers to give discount codes for your offerings to their followers
Considers to Pick Brand-relevant Instagram Influencers
Instagram influencers are experts at creating content. Partnering with the right influencers will help your brand to produce eye-catching content. Anyhow, you need to make sure that influencers are aligned with your brand’s values and purpose.
Keep an eye on an Instagram influencer who creates and posts engaging content that is related to your industry. You need someone who will be able to speak about your product or service in a way that makes sense and will be interesting to your target audience.
For example, if you want to promote your skincare or make-up products, find influencers from the beauty enthusiast niche. Relevance is key when it comes to determining the future of your Instagram influencer campaigns.
Pay Close Attention to the Influencer's Reputation and Credibility
A good reputation is important to build a positive image for your brand. Analyze and dig deeper into the most recent issues concerning the soon to be your brand's Instagram influencers. Make sure that the influencers have a good reputation in the eyes of the audience.
Besides reputation, credibility is an important consideration. Consumers generally listen to the opinions of the person whom they believe to be trustworthy. Therefore, to gain consumers' trust, a brand needs to choose Instagram influencers who have high credibility.
Analyze the Influencer's Engagement Rate, Ensure It's Genuine
When looking for an influencer to represent your brand, analyzing the influencer's Instagram engagement rate is one of the most useful tips. Try to find an influencer who is showing care for their audience. Look at their Instagram feeds, stories, and comments section. Pick those who treat their audience like their best friends or people they’ve known their whole lives.
It is more beneficial to choose an influencer who has audiences that they are frequently engaged with. Because influencers who have good engagement rates mean that they have established a close relationship with their audience—keep in mind that consumers tend to listen to people that they know of. Try to use Instagram analytics tools such as Analisa.io, an AI-powered social analytics tool that provides Instagram Analytics to get the full report on the influencer's Instagram analytics metrics.
Rate the Influencer's Frequency and Dedication Through Their Instagram Page
Frequency and dedication are other key points to look out for. Instagram influencers' consistency in creating and posting content on Instagram is important because it can entirely change the way their audiences perceive them.
More frequency and dedication are mostly ensured higher trust levels. In addition, frequency and dedication can lead to user-generated content that comes from it. While brand-crafted content is useful and necessary to let the audience know your products, content that an influencer creates and user-generated content to highlight your brand can make it more stand out.
Now that you understand how to find the right influencers to represent your brand, you can create effective campaigns that help improve brand visibility, drive traffic, generate valuable leads, and increase sales.
We also have published other Instagram influencer marketing-related articles that you might be interested in, such as 5 Steps to Boost Your Instagram Engagement and How to Avoid Influencer Marketing Fails on Instagram